The especialidades section, or specialties, are items on our menu that don’t fit the typical Mexican food mold of taco, burrito, quesadillas or salad and are just perfect when you have that craving for some Mexican style spice – but want something a little more than the typical traditional “Mexican food.” These specials are inspired by not only Mexican cuisine but also Spanish, Lebanese (read the history of al pastor) and Cuban immigrants in Florida that are credited with the Cubano.
We also have house specials that change daily, so be sure to ask.
- Platos De Frijoles Charros – $10.00
- Hearty, flavorful pork and bean stew served over Spanish rice and topped with cheese and jalapeno crema.
- Cubano El Pastor – $11.50
- Honey ham, adobada pork, Applewood bacon, swiss cheese, fresh pineapple, picante aoli.
- Plato De Carnitas – $10.00
- Slow cooked, house made carnitas served with rice and beans, and topped with cheese and jalapeno crema.
- Sandwich Cubano – $10.50
- Carnitas, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, dill pickles, yellow mustard and mayonnaise on pressed Cuban bread.